1. Beat the egg yolks until light then whisk in 150g of the sugar
2. Place the milk in a saucepan together with the cinnamon and lemon peel - bring to the boil and then remove from the heat and strain.
3. Whisk the milk with the egg mixture
4. Dissolve the cornflour with a little milk and whisk into the mixture
5. Place the mixture over a low heat and cook, stirring constantly until it begins to boil
6. Put the custard into a pudding bowl or smaller individual bowls and allow to cool before placing in the fridge
7. Before serving sprinkle a little sugar on top and caramelize it by placing under a hot grill briefly until the sugar melts and turns brown More delicious recipes of Spanish desserts.